Cranberry Wild Rice Bread
Yields: 4 loaves
Prep Time: ?
Calories: ? kcal
Cooking: 30 min
- 3/4 C. Milk
- 1 1/4 C. Apple Juice
- 1/4 C. Honey
- 3 TBSP. Yeast
- 2 TBSP. Molasses
- 1 TBSP Salt
- 9 Ounces Margarine
- 1 C. Wheat Flour
- 7 C. White Flour
- 2 1/2 C. Wild Rice Cooked & Cooled
- 1 1/2 C. Craisins
- 1Place all ingredients a Large Mixing Bowl with the dough hook attachment.
- 2Mix on low speed until smooth in texture and elastic. ( Use windowpane test).
- 3Place dough in a greased (Sprayed) Bowl & Proof until Double in size.
- 4Punch Dough down & Proof again. Divide Dough into 4 Equal sized Balls.
- 5Roll each Ball into a rectangle. Shape into Loaves and place in Greased (Sprayed) Bread Pans.
- 6Proof for approx. 30 min.
- 7Bake @ 365 Degrees for 30 min. Bread is done when internal temp reaches 190 degrees.
- 8Remove from oven. Cool Loaves in the Bread Pans on their sides. Enjoy!